Friday, December 14, 2012

Color Dare #22 - Twilight & Sweet Leaf

Welcome back to Color My Heart! We have a design team call! Go here for details if you'd like to apply.
Congrats to Linda Anderson, winner of last week's buttercup challenge. She got bonus points for using black and white as her neutrals. Isn't this a cute card?


This week's challenge is based on some ribbon I had on hand:
Sweet Leaf
Twilight

Please look at the side bar for the challenge rules. Have fun this week!

PS I will probably put up a challenge next week, but then I am going out of town for the holidays. So there will only be one more dare in December.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love this color combination! And I just have to say that I think you've grown so much as an artist over the past year. That is one amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors! What color ink did you use to stamp the flourish? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flourish is a parlor velvet rub-on. Slate I think??

      Delete