Friday, June 14, 2013

Color Dare #47 - Honey

Hi Everybody! Thanks for playing along last week! Congrats to Michelle Loncar who won the yellow, orange, and pink color dare! Don't forget to grab the Color Dare Diamond to display on your blog!


This week we have just one color for you. Feel free to add any neutrals to your project:

Honey

 

Lesson: Shades of yellow usually go well with blacks and greys. However, you can mix it up and use browns and creams as well. I'd like to see some different styles with this one! Have fun with it!

*Note - I'm sorry I added green to my card - I forgot it was there until I uploaded it and I tried to replace this card with a different one, but I'm having trouble uploading it - I know it looks great, but please don't break the rules like I did! :)*

Our guest designer is Brenda Frerichs. She made two beautiful cards:


Here are the wonderful projects from our design team. Don't forget to leave them some comments!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn! Create a project using the featured color. Upload it to your blog and link it up here. Please read the sidebar for complete rules. Don't forget to link to us in your blog post! Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration, ladies! Totally hope to play this week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle!

    Great projects, love the Honey color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card! I can't wait to try this next Dare out! Yellow is not a favorite color of mine, so it will be a good exercise in working outside the box!
    Again....thanks for the win this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Inspirations!! Just hopped and loved the challenges on your blog!! loved the cards...sure to play soon

    Tarvina
    http://craftarvina.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete