Friday, June 12, 2015

Color Dare #146 - Barn Red, Juniper, Glacier, Cocoa, & Colonial White

Good morning! Right about this time, we are driving from southern Alabama to central Ohio. I did not get around to making a sample this week since I am on vacation from my normal life. It has been nice, but I will be glad to get back to my crafting next week.


This week our colors are based off of our Jackson paper packet:


Barn Red
Glacier
Juniper
Cocoa
Colonial White




Here are a couple examples for you from our wonderful design team:




Now it's your turn!  Create something using these colors. If you don't have the exact colors, use the closest you have. Take a photo of your project, post it to your blog, and link it up with us here. Please include our link and challenge photo in your blog post and use a direct link to link up with us (not your blog in general.)  Most importantly, have fun!  You can read our complete rules on our sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment